Tuesday, February 28, 2017

no. 140 {DIY recipe: pom-pom penguin}

Are you ready for some fluffy creating today?
There are a few things to mention before you get started.

1.  There are gadgets on the market that can assist with making your pom-poms; however, I just use my two fingers, as shown in the photos, which is quick and consistent for me.  Feel free to use a different method that works best for you.

2.  Use this tutorial for further assistance in trimming and fluffing your pom-pom.
Similar except for how you line up your colors.

3.  The additional parts of the penguin, made from felt, can be cut using the patter below:
Size may vary, depending on the size of your penguin.

If you have questions please feel free to ask. 
photo

4 comments:

  1. That's the cutes little penguin I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Using my favorite color aqua always makes for happy crafting!

      Delete
  2. Oh, how sweet! I love that penguin and your other creations! I've been making Pom-poms with the kindergarteners after school so this would be an awesome project for them. Thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't pom-poms the best! These are simple and my ten year old loves watching the little critters come to life. Have fun!

      Delete